NCELL Job Vacancy – Assistant Engineer Jobs – Business Support System
Ncell is a part of the Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunications groups. Ncell company announce a job vacancy.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will get opportunities for continuing education and training. We are working on processes and strategies to empower our programs through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to helping our people learn, develop and enhance their functional skills, leadership abilities and personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses on developing leaders, who think and act before they act according to the values the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay great emphasis on our corporate values: integrity, exceptional performance, customers at our heart, decisive innovation and a company, a family. These values are an integral part of our business. We do our daily business keeping these values in mind as we as an organization stand firm for this.
Applicants must possess the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem-solving ability.
Ncell Job offers a competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the success of the company.
Position: Assistant Engineer – Business Support System, IT
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location: Kathmandu
• Same field with minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2 years of related experience.
Must have good knowledge of IT, network, billing procedures/standards.
• Must have a good understanding of telecom procedures/protocols/ standards.
Understanding of programming skills like JAVA, C, C ++, PHP.
• Must have expertise and experience in PL / SQL development, debugging, tuning and optimization. Oracle JDBC, Oracle Supplemented Packages and tools like PL / SQL Developer, SQL Developer, and Java Developer.
• Must have knowledge in warehouse architecture – advance concepts and experience with high-level data processing.
Understands and adds details of situations or problems at work
• Implements effectively agreed on the initiative
• Understands the relation of one’s own work beyond his field
• Attempts to learn more about other parts of the unit
• Understands the impact of own performance on customers
• Understand procedures for gathering the necessary information or support
• Following agreed-upon rules for working
• Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s performance
• Maintains good relations with concerned stakeholders involved in the company and • strives to create an exceptional performance for the team
• Able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be proficient in English and Nepali – both written and oral
Job Description For Ncell Job Vacancy
Department: Information Technology
Section: Application Planning and Management
Unit: Business Support System
Duty Station: The current requirement is in Kathmandu, but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business requirements and future requirements.
Main Area of Responsibility For Ncell Job Vacancy:
• Operating and maintaining mobile financial services like billing system, PCRF, payment gateway, content subscription and charging system in an integrated platform
• Ensure quality of service of products, tariffs, also provide technical support when required
• Ensure real-time ratings and billing quality for both prepaid/post-paid subscriptions (fixed and mobility) to ensure a level of revenue assurance for all voice and non-voice services
• Ensure smooth operation and timely maintenance of post-paid bill challan
• Ensure the quality of bill invoices to expand B2B business in the market
• Monitor system KPIs of all billing system nodes
• Identification/planning/ implementation of corrective measures for errors in close coordination with the respective vendors.
• To develop a standard technical framework to provide quality service to customers
• Development and implementation of strategies for timely completion of projects
• Periodically follow-up and defined inter / intra departmental SLAs are available at KPI
• Ensure that the scheduled project is delivered on time
• Analyze audit/reconciliation items and identify differences in terms of security, products, systems, and revenue
• Analyzing / upgrading (capacity planning) by coordinating with vendors, partners
• Ensure any activity kept in the database for future reference
Ensure data/information security and follow the company’s code of conduct, its values and ethics
• Identify personal goals in coordination with immediate superior and perform tasks assigned with integrity
• Focus on the overall success and customer satisfaction of the company
what we offer:
International work environment, performance management process, internal opportunities, Ncell Academy, training, work-life balance, flexible work practices, competitive compensation, celebration bonus, provident fund, incentives, holiday travel allowance, medical insurance, gratuity, communication facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: October 08, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Source: Himalayan Times, 2 October 2019